Here are a few reasons why you should consider reshoring your plastic injection moulding back to the UK with Amtek Plastics UK:
• Confidentiality – we encourage working with Non-Disclosure Agreements as this helps protect both parties. If you have invested your time and money on developing a new product, you want to be reassured that all rights remain yours, and this is what we are here for. It is in our interest to keep building on our excellent reputation as this is the one thing that money cannot buy, and we cannot afford to lose this reputation.
• Traceability – everything we do can be traced back to source.
• Ownership – as all mould tools are kept in our factory in South Devon, this means that you have true ownership of your tooling. If you want to see it, touch it, or even take it away, you can – it is here in the UK. More importantly, this also means that your intellectual property cannot be used in the black market to produce your product under a different brand or by a different manufacturer.
• Fast Turnaround – If you need more product, we simply lift your tool from our shelving, and insert it into one of our machines, then we are in production. No need to wait for Sea or Air freight, our machines can be running within an hour!
• Stock Holding – We already have a large factory of over 5000 sq ft, and we have recently moved our Head Office into a new warehouse on the same industrial estate. This enables us to keep stock of your finished product so that we can fulfil your urgent requirements, and free up valuable space in your premises.
• Consultancy Service – We want to work with companies who want to develop the very best quality product, and we will talk to you through every step of the process.
• The Personal Touch – communication – this is vital at every stage. We are a team of enthusiastic professionals who want to provide a seamless service from start to finish. We want to become a true partner for your business, not simply a supplier.
Please get in touch with us if you are considering reshoring your manufacturing back to the UK.